Portarlington GAA club Euromillions Lotto syndicate
On behalf of Portarlington GAA Club, we would like to thank everyone for their support of the Euro Millions Syndicate. The proceeds will go towards upgrades to the clubs facilities. Go Raibh maith agat.
The six lines will be entered into 80 draws starting August 30th continuing every Tuesday and Friday until the last draw on June 2nd 2023:
What is Euro Millions Syndicate?
Portarlington GAA club are running a EuroMillions Syndicate to raise funds for the upgrading of the clubs’ facilities.
Donation to charity
In partnership with the club’s wellbeing initiative €1,000 of the proceeds will be donated to the local mental health charity SoSad Laois branch.
How much is it?
Each one-off €30 entry will entitle you to 1 share of any winnings. You can buy as many entries/shares as you want.
Can I win and how?
The Syndicate will be entered in both the Euro Millions draw and Euro Millions Plus draw every Tuesday and Friday for the remainder of the year, starting Tuesday August 30th 2022. That is 960 chances of winning. All prizes won from the draws will be divided between the lucky syndicate members, See terms & conditions (below).
REGULATIONS FOR PORTARLINGTON GAA EUROMILLIONS SYDICATE
1. The Syndicate will enter each Euromillion draw, starting on August 30th 2022 and the final draw is on June 2nd 2023.
2. The Syndicate entry will be a 6-line ticket to the main Euromillion draw and Euromillion Plus draw.
3. Syndicate entry will be purchased on an 8-draw sequence.
4. Numbers drawn or selected on launch night will be numbers for the full term of the syndicate.
5. All entries must be returned to the committee by 11:59pm (GMT) August 29th 2022.
6. Membership will be confirmed, as far as possible, by email or text message. All information will be retained only for the purposes of this draw.
7. €1,000 of the proceeds will be donated to SoSad Ireland Laois branch.
8. Winnings will be dealt with as outlined here. If the total amount is:
a. €1,999.99 or less it will be raffled amongst all entrants with 5 winners receiving an equal amount
b. €2,000 - €9,999.99 but still equates to less than €20 per entrant, it will be raffled amongst all entrants with 20 winners receiving an equal amount.
c. Any amount greater than €10,000 but still equates to less than €20 per entrant, it will be raffled amongst all entrants with 40 winners receiving an equal amount.
9. Numbers and any winnings will be detailed to members via this webpage/social media/Clubzap etc.
10. Winnings of over €1,000 per entrant in any single draw will be paid within a month, otherwise winnings will be paid after the final draw.
11. Club committee decision on all matters is final.
12. The proceeds of funds raised will be spent on upgrading club facilities and will be decided by the Club Executive and pursued by the committee.